TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION – Simply click Request an inspection, enter your details, and submit. This also ensures you are notified of any changes prior to the inspection time! Click on GET IN TOUCH to receive a link for the online application form or download an application from our website www.growandco.net
This brand new vibrant Estate have a village hub featuring a retail centre at its heart, where you’ll get the pick of the freshest produce from local farms and artisan producers and your very own village café serving up wholesome food straight out of the community garden.
Centred around a natural creek featuring a chain of ponds, rock pools, natural open spaces and a buzzing village heart, Waterlea is a community made up of 13 beautiful neighbourhoods with a relaxed yet vibrant village vibe.
Featuring a contemporary design, high quality fixtures and fittings throughout this home are perfect for families, couples or anyone who enjoys the lifestyle that big open spaces can bring. The almost-new kitchen comes with smart space cabinetry, stone benchtops and leading brand stainless-steel appliances.
With a fully fenced back yard, NBN connection, a single lock-up garage and premium fixtures, your new home at Waterlea Estate comes ready to move into.
* 1 bedroom – Ceiling fan and built in
* Single lock up garage
* Open plan living area with air conditioning
* Lots of storage
* Designer bathroom
* Gourmet kitchen with stone bench, stainless-steel appliances – including dishwasher
* Pets considered on application
The Estate features:
* Parkside café with fresh food markets/organic grocer and bakery in central retail hub
* Central parklands featuring flowing creek with cross-over bridge and landscaped recreational and play spaces
* Community activity areas for concerts, sporting, recreational activities and adventure play
* Interconnected bike and walking paths
* Exercise stations dotted along the green spine parkland
Just 13 minutes by train to Ipswich from Walloon Station, Waterlea brings authentic countryside living to those who want to come home to somewhere truly special, every day. Hop on the Warrego Highway and you’ll find yourself in Brisbane in just 45 minutes. Or head south and you’ve got all the spoils of the Gold Coast for a day trip to some of the best beaches in the world.
*IMPORTANT* WHILST EVERY CARE IS TAKEN IN THE PREPARATION OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS MARKETING, Grow&Co Property Agents WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY ERRORS IN TYPING OF INFORMATION. ALL INFORMATION IS CONSIDERED CORRECT AT THE TIME OF ADVERTISING.