92 Calm Crescent, SPRINGFIELD LAKES QLD 4300Under Offer
THIS PROPERTY MUST BE SOLD !!
House - SPRINGFIELD LAKES QLD
This Beautiful Inspired design home has everything you are looking for, with 2 living areas to give your family the space that everyone needs, open plan living with air conditioning and direct access to the undercover entertainment area.
A spacious well designed kitchen that comes with smart space cabinetry, stone benchtops and leading brand stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher which is perfect for the modern family.
The master bedroom comes with walk-in wardrobe, air conditioning and an ensuite.
This beautiful property also has a great fully fenced backyard with a large outdoor entertainment area perfect for entertaining friends or family!
* Kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher
* 4 Bedrooms – Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, air conditioning and ensuite
* Second family room or kids retreat
* Open plan living area with air conditioning
* Fully fenced backyard
* Double lock up garage
* Undercover entertainment area
* Tenanted until 2nd Aug – tenants paying $420 per week
With public transport at your doorstep, Springfield Lakes has everything to offer in one area.
If you have a family there is always something to keep the kids occupied! With 15 neighbouring parks and 3 district parks around the estate. There are 10 private and public schools around the area.
* Springfield Central Station 8-minute drive or 15-minute bus ride
* 10 minute drive to your local Supermarkets
* 15 minute drive to Mt Ommaney Shopping Centre and DFO at Jindalee
* 15 minute drive from Ipswich CBD
* 30 minute drive from Brisbane CBD or a 40 minute train trip!
* Mater Private Hospital Springfield less than 10 minutes away
Ipswich is the fastest growing city in Queensland and arguably Australia is planned to grow by 150% between 2019 and 2041. The region will need nearly 6000 new homes per year to meet demand.
Future population growth in the city will create demand for another 120,000 jobs.
By 2026, the economy is projected to be worth $12.7 Billion with a population of 355,000.
*IMPORTANT* WHILST EVERY CARE IS TAKEN IN THE PREPARATION OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS MARKETING, Grow&Co Property Agents WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY ERRORS IN TYPING OF INFORMATION. ALL INFORMATION IS CONSIDERED CORRECT AT THE TIME OF ADVERTISING.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining