In a private and exclusive pocket of Parkwood, 76 Inverness Way offers a spacious four bedroom home, multiple living spaces with gorgeous wooden floors, fantastic outdoor undercover entertaining & a large functional 737 square meter block.
Upon entering this beautiful home, you are greeted with an abundance of natural light leading you to one of two spacious living areas, overlooking the expansive outdoor entertaining area and sparkling inground pool perfect for those Gold Coast summer days.
The large renovated open plan kitchen contains stone bench tops and an abundance of storage for the home chef, seamlessly flowing from the kitchen to the outdoor entertaining area and to the open dining room, perfect for hosting friends & family!
– 4 Bedrooms – Master Bedroom with ensuite, air-conditioning and lots of wardrobe space
– Main Bathroom with bath tub
– Wooden Floor Boards throughout
– Brand New blinds throughout
– Fresh paint in bedrooms
– Air-conditioning in living area and master bedroom
– Outdoor entertaining fully fenced with built in pool
– Open plan living with 2 living areas + Dining
– Double Lock up garage with work space + off-street parking
– Fans throughout
– Private Laundry Room
– Outdoor Shed
The highly sought after location, positioned within walking distance to Griffith University, Gold Coast Hospitals, the G-Link & close to attractions such as Parkwood Village, provides convenience without sacrificing privacy!
Year Built – 1993
Land Size – 737m2
+ Griffith University, 700m
+ Gold Coast Hospital, 900m
+ Smith St Motorway, 1200m
+ Smith Collective Retail, 1300m
+ Southport Sharks, 1500m
*IMPORTANT* WHILST EVERY CARE IS TAKEN IN THE PREPARATION OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS MARKETING, Grow&Co Property Agents WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY ERRORS IN TYPING OF INFORMATION. ALL INFORMATION IS CONSIDERED CORRECT AT THE TIME OF ADVERTISING.