Looking for a remarkable investment opportunity in a thriving location? Your search ends here! This outstanding 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom, and 1-car park townhouse, built in 2020, located at 63/103-109 Wain Road, Burpengary, is now available for sale and comes with a fantastic tenant arrangement.
* 3 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms / 1 Car Park
* Bright and airy interiors create a welcoming atmosphere
* Quality appliances in the well-appointed kitchen
* Enjoy year-round comfort with split system air conditioning in the living area and master bedroom
* Exquisite feature tiles adorn the ensuite, adding a touch of elegance
* Kitchen boasts a stylish splashback, enhancing the modern aesthetic
* Secure and consistent rental income
* Low-maintenance property
* Desirable location with excellent rental potential
* Tenants in Place until 23/09/24, ensuring a steady income stream
* Current rental income of $850 per fortnight
* Body Corp Levy: $893.82/quarter
* Water Rates: $250/quarter (Owner fixed access charges) + Tenant usage (reimbursed quarterly)
* Council Rates: $521.23/quarter
* Burpengary State College – 270m (1 minute walk)
* Burpengary Train Station – 3.2km (5 minutes by car)
* Westfield Northlakes – 11.4Km (13 minutes by car)
* Ikea North Lakes – 11Km ( 13 minutes by car)
* Costco – 7.5Km ( 9 minutes by car)
* Brisbane CBD – 37.5Km – (40min by car)
This immaculate townhouse offers modern living in a highly sought-after neighborhood. It’s perfect for investors looking for a hassle-free, income-generating property with an established tenant.
This is a golden opportunity to add a promising asset to your investment portfolio. Don’t miss out on the chance to invest in the future. Contact us today to schedule a viewing and seize this extraordinary investment opportunity.
*IMPORTANT* WHILST EVERY CARE IS TAKEN IN THE PREPARATION OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS MARKETING, Grow&Co Property Agents WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY ERRORS IN TYPING OF INFORMATION. ALL INFORMATION IS CONSIDERED CORRECT AT THE TIME OF ADVERTISING.