Looking for a 3 Bed home in a safe and friendly street where kids and pets can play? This is your new home.
48 Drysdale Lane is the prime opportunity for the growing family or someone looking to buy their first investment home to own an easy maintenance flat block that has lots potential in a sought-after suburb that is Parkwood.
With limited homes available in this price range and at this quality you can expect this property will not be available for long !
This property comes with 3 Bedrooms and a huge fully fenced backyard perfect for kids and pets to play.
The floor plan of this property was cleverly designated with 3bed, spacious living area where there are lots of windows to allow the flow of natural light through the home as well as glass sliding glass doors to lead you out to the fully fenced backyard where kids and pets can play.
– 3 generous size bedrooms, master has an en-suite
– Main Bathrooms with Bath tub
– Fans throughout
– All fresh paint throughout + brand new carpet + new fans and new silver chrome fitting to both bathrooms
– Kitchen fit with lots of storage, electric cooktop & double sink
– Outdoor entertaining + Fully Fenced Backyard
– Double Lock Up Garage
– Private Laundry Room with outdoor access
– Rental appraisal – $700 – $730 per week
This two bedroom house sits on just under a 500sqm block in a quiet street in Parkwood. 10 minutes easy walk to the local shopping Centre, café and restaurants, tram line and bus stop. Good schools are only 5 minutes short drive. Local park, kids playground, dog parks are only 100 meters away.
What’s around ?
– Walking distance to Arundel Plaza shopping
– 15 Min Walk – Parkwood station for buses & tram
– 5 minute Dive – Arundel State School
– 10 Min Drive to Griffith Uni & Hospital
– Kids playground just around the corner