Brand New – Never Lived In – Perfect Investment – Full Tax Deductions.
Get ready to secure this stunning BRAND NEW 2 Bedroom apartment in the heart of Southport. This modern BRAND NEW apartment has been elegantly designed to offer a combination of luxurious living with the air-conditioned open plan living that flows seamlessly into the large balcony and entertaining area, while retaining low maintenance living. Built with the modern family in mind this home is everything you have been looking for and more.
This sophisticated apartment boasts high quality fittings throughout, spacious kitchen with smart space cabinetry, and stainless-steel appliances including integrated dishwasher. The Master Bedroom comes with his and hers walk-in, ensuite and air-con.
– Master Bedroom with his and hers walk-in robe, ensuite bathroom with double vanity
– Aircon fitted to both bedrooms and living area
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
– Large balcony with beautiful views
– Modern kitchen with Bosch appliances, 40mm edge stone bench tops and
– Hybrid timber 10ml floors
– Stacker doors onto private balcony
– Secure undercover parking with CCT Cameras
– Secure bike/storage locker within building
– Storage cage
– Beautiful Roof Top terrace with views to Surfers
– Roof Top – Communal BBQ area & Yoga area
– Pet friendly
– Body corporate fees $81pw Rates
– Rental Appraised at $700 – $750 per week
Located centrally in Southport’s bustling shopping and business precinct you are within walking distance of everything you need and more. Brickworks on Ferry Road features all your shopping needs and includes award winning cafes and restaurants.
• 2km- Broadwater Parklands
• 2.2km- Australia Fair Shopping Centre
• 2.6km- Smith St Motorway – M1 access
• 1.2km- G-Link Tram Station
With such a fantastic location on offer, we’re sure this property will not be available for long!
*IMPORTANT* WHILST EVERY CARE IS TAKEN IN THE PREPARATION OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS MARKETING, Grow&Co Property Agents WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY ERRORS IN TYPING OF INFORMATION. ALL INFORMATION IS CONSIDERED CORRECT AT THE TIME OF ADVERTISING.