This beautifully designed 2-bedroom town home with a private courtyard is located in the center of the golden town center of North Lakes. Quality, low maintenance materials have been used to ensure your lifestyle comes first and will make a bold elegant impression on guests. Enjoy the best of both worlds in a private gated community close to all the North Lakes Town Center has to offer.
At Vida, the contemporary open-plan design reflects Queensland’s sub-tropical climate. This Architectural design Town home has been designed to invite the outside in, whilst never inhibiting your privacy. Internal light-wells and a smart design court-yard enhance this feeling, providing cross-ventilation and filling your home with stunning natural light. Windows have been positioned to maximize the outlook whilst maintaining an important sense of seclusion.
The property offers the best opportunity for both home buyers and investors.
Signature features of the property:
– Two spacious bedrooms both equipped with luxury fully tiled en-suite and walk-in-wardrobe
– Spacious private courtyard provides an excellent alfresco outdoor living area
– Additional powder room downstairs to provide the convenience
– Additional office space
– Aritson gas cook top with 40mm reconstituted stone bench tops
– Full height tiles to bathrooms & custom vanities
– 2.7m high ceilings to living areas and LED down-lights
– Abundance of natural light throughout with two courtyards for entertaining
– Lock up garage with remote control
– Air-conditioning to master and living, ceiling fans throughout
– Security door to both the front door.
– NBN in use
– Built in 2019
Vida is located within a stone’s throw to all North Lakes has to offer including:
– 400m from Westfield Shopping Centre, with Myer, Kmart, supermarkets, over 200 speciality stores and a laneway dining precinct
– 400m from Ikea North Lakes
– 4Km from Costco
– 400m – 8-screen Event Cinemas
– Gym, Aquatic Centre and 80km of walk and cycle paths
– 450m from North Lakes Health Precinct
– 700m from Primary, Secondary Schools and Child Care Centers
– 1.6 km from Mango Hill Train Station
You won’t want to miss this opportunity!