Searching for a low body corporate apartment with minimal stairs? Stop looking!!! The apartment you have been searching for is here! Renovated and located on the preferred ground floor!
Located in the popular Chevron Island and in a small block of 9 units sits this ground floor, renovated, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. Centrally located, North facing, perfectly positioned and just a short stroll to the famous Gold Coast Mecca that is “Surfers Paradise”. Boasting open plan living and dining, a functional kitchen with plenty of storage, two bathrooms with a separate laundry and a lovely outdoor alfresco entertaining area. What could make this better… a low body corporate of only $55 per week approximately.
Please note: this property is currently tenanted for $580 per week. The tenant is currently on a fixed agreement until 10th July 2023.
Property features include:
– Two large bedrooms, both with balcony access
– Main bedroom contains walk in wardrobe and ensuite
– Open plan lounge and dining that leads to the generous size covered balcony
– Great size kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space;
– Secured basement parking
– Separate laundry
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $2,100* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,401* p.a. approx
Body Corp: $55* per week approx
Rental Appraisal: $580 per week
• Local Cafes & Restaurants: 3 minute walk
• Beach: 10 minute walk
• Cavill Avenue: 10 minute walk
• HOTA (Home of the Arts): 6 minute walk
• Southport Golf Club: 5 minute drive
• Southport Racecourse: 5 minute drive
• Pacific Fair Shopping Centre: 10 minute drive
• Gold Coast Hospital: 15 minute drive
• Star Casino: 10 minute drive
DISCLAIMER: In the preparation of this advertisement, we have used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate and accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify any information contained herein